Beautiful Actress Lee Chae Young

Beautiful Actress Lee Chae Young

Lee Chae Young is a South Korean actress Known from music video called "Come on" by the "Turtles" a hip hop group in 2003 and appeared in "I Do" Rain's music video,
Air Rise's "Away" in the following year and in 2007 Yoon Mi Rae's "Forget". Chae Young first drama was a romantic comedy called "Witch Yoo Hee" and " Find My Son" in that later year. She is a graduated from Dankook University and the younger sister of Seo Seung Ah (Actress).

Char Young's Profile

Name: Lee Chae Young
Real name: Lee Bo Young
Nickname: Little Jang Based on her characteristic resemblance to actress Jang Jin Young
Profession: Actress, Model, Host
Birthdate: 1986-Apr-29 (age 27)
Height: 170cm
Weight: 49kg
Star sign: Taurus
Hobbies: Traveling, Swmming, Tarot Card

Lee Chae Young's Modeling

11th Street
Men's Health
Apple Hip
DL 1961 Premium Jeans
Maxim









©Frank
This entry was posted in :

1 comments:

  1. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! https://brandsocial.me/celebs/de_de-ella-anderson/

    ReplyDelete