CHINESE WOMAN CAN WRITE BOTH HANDS IN THE SAME TIME

CHINESE WOMAN CAN WRITE BOTH HANDS IN THE SAME TIME


According to the foreign broadcasting, there was a woman name’s Chen Siyuan whose age was 24 years old, and lived in China, Hebei province.
She had shown her great talent which made many people feel surprising. She could use her both hands to two languages in the same time. She wrote Chinese and English in same time without mistake. Many people were acknowledged her writing that it looked pretty and correctly.
Ms. Chen mentioned that “it is not easy to use both hands in the same time. But it is my talent and I have used my both hands to write since I studied at high school, and the reason I decided to write my both hands because I had many work to do, so I tried to use my both hands to write since that time. And now I am translator for Chinese to English by quickly.” And she hoped that her talent would be noticed in the World Recording Cuinness.



0 comments:

Post a Comment